Yagub Huseynov - Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Graduated from Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Art
- Wharton Business School - Strategic Thinking and Leadership Programme
- Harvard Business School - Strategy Execution Programme
- Mr. Yagub Huseynov is the founder of Bridge Group of Companies and currently the chairman of the Supervisory Board. Starting his career in the sphere of design and construction, Mr. Huseynov gained a reputation as a creative and trusted person.
- In 1998, he founded Global Interiors Group Company, which is one of the leading design-construction companies in Azerbaijan. Following his vision, simultaneously he launched several big startups (GIG, Bridge Plaza, Store Bridge), which eventually were successful.
- He is a member of several professional international associations.
Yagub Huseynov is an Azerbaijani entrepreneur, investor, real estate developer and philanthropist. He is the founder of “Bridge Group of Companies”.
In 1998 he founded Global Interiors Group company, which has rapidly grown to become one of leading architecture, construction and interior design companies, acting on the fast growing Azerbaijan market.
He is also the owner and chairman of the board of directors of SABAH Football Club.
Starting his career in the field of architecture design and construction, Yagub Huseynov was recognized as a top regional employer by Geneva High Institute of Business and Management and received a “Gold Star Quality” award at Geneva 2011 ceremony.
Firudin Karimov - Deputy Chairman of the Board
- Graduated from Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Bridge Plaza business centre - Deputy General Director
- Baku City Executive Committee – Head Control
- The Executive Committee of the Yasamal district of Baku – Head Control
Rauf Huseynov - Deputy Chairman of the Board
- Graduated from Azerbaijan Technical University
- General Manager - BIC
- Advisor to the Chief Director of Global Interiors Group
- Specialist in the Department of Finance Affairs Office of the Milli Majlis of AR
Ruslan Hajiyev - a member of the Board
- Higher Diplomatic College Speciality: International Affairs
- Rex Putnam High School Portland, Oregon, USA Specialty: American Studies
- Global Interiors Group - General Manager
- Bridge Plaza business center - Business Development Manager
- Global Interiors Group - Sales Manager
- FedEx (Federal Express) - Sales & Marketing Manager
- UNDP Baku, Azerbaijan - Project Coordinator Assistant
Rovshan Akbarov - a member of the Board
- Graduated from Azerbaijan State Economic University - Faculty of "International Economic Relations" (Special Talents Group)
- CFO - "Bridge Group of Companies"
- Assurance Senior - Ernst & Young
Farid Iskandarov - a member of the Board
- University of Edinburgh - MSc Finance
- Azerbaijan State Economic University - Faculty of "Finance" (Special Talents Group)
- Head of Business Development and Strategy - "Bridge Group of Companies"
- Senior specialist in financial analytics - Unibank
- Auditor - Ernst & Young
Kamran Gasimov - a member of the Board
- Graduated from Azerbaijan State Economic University - Faculty of "Finance and Credit"
- IE Business School, MBA in Finance
- Manager - "McKinsey & Company"
- CFO - «Bridge Group of Companies»
- Financial Controller in «Baku Investment Company»
- Assurance Senior - Ernst & Young
Rifag Hasanov - a member of the Board
- Graduated from Baku State University - Faculty of Law
- Head of the Legal Department - "Bridge Group of Companies"
- Lawyer, member of the Bar Association of Azerbaijan Republic
- Teacher of the Law Faculty of Baku State University